The organitzation of the SIDIAP is based on the following structuctures:
- To define and approve directives, requirement and the work to be carried out
- To approve the work plan
- To carry out th follow-up
- To see it that regulationson protection of personal data are complied with
- To resolve possible problems and contingencies
- To carry out the final evaluation
- Two representatives from each of the parties.
- Currently these are: Candela Calle and Pol Pérez for the CHI, and Concepció Violan Fors and Bonaventura Bolíbar Ribas for IDIAP.
- To carry out the Follow-up Committee's decisions.
- To draq up the Work Plan
- Up to a maximum of 8 members. Managing Director of IDIAP, Scientific Director of IDIAP, Scientific Coordinator of SIDIAP, Technical Coordinator of SIDIAP, and 4 medical professionals of the CHI appointed by this board.
- Currantly these are: Concepció Violan, Bonaventura Bolíbar, Daniel Prieto-Alhambra, Manuel Medina, Leo Méndez, Rosa Morral, Rosa Morros i Rafael Ramos.
- To evaluate requests for information received to determine interest, possible conflicts of interest, and then approve or reject the request in accordance with the criteria established by the Directors’ Committee.
- Up to a maximum of 8 members, IDIAP Scientific Director, SIDIAP Scientific Coordinator, 3 CHI investigators to be nominated by the Medical Board and 3 by the IDIAP and 1 membre of Technical Secretary.
- Currently these are: Bonaventura Bolíbar, Daniel Prieto-Alhambra, Sebastián Calero, Rafael Ramos, Rosa Morros, Talita Duarte and Anna Moleras.
- To carry out all technical tasks necessary to respond to the requests approved by the Scientific Committee
- The SIDIAP coordinator and various members making up the SIDIAP tecnical team. Currently these are:
- Scientific Coordination: Daniel Prieto-Alhambra
- Technical Coordination: Manolo Medina
- Members: Eduardo Hermosilla, Maria Aragón, Leo Méndez, Rafael Ramos, Maria del Mar García, Marc Comas, Talita Duarte, Boni Bolíbar and Anna Moleras.